Are you into guest blogging? Here comes the sad news for you!
On January 20th, Matt Cutts (in his blog) warned bloggers from the world over to stop blogging for back links! He believes it has gotten nothing but spammy.
Guest blogging in recent times has emerged as a dependable technique for webmasters to get both recognition and traffic. This is why when Matt posted that blog; it came as a shock for all those who are doing it authentically.
Talking more about it he said guest posting cannot be taken as authentic SEO technique. (Honestly, I wonder why not, but I am nobody he’d listen to, huh!)
Furthermore, he added that it’s reached the point where people are hawking “guest post outsourcing” and writing about “how to automate guest blogging”. Well, that’s indeed wrong!
Then at last, not to completely shatter webmaster’s hope in marketing, he said that spammy guest blogging is over, but you can still do it for some good reasons such as exposure, branding, community, etc.
Please share your views on this in the comment section.
- How to Draft Your Social Media Strategy? - August 6, 2015
- How Infographics Could Solve These Major SEO Problems? - June 25, 2015
- Awesome tools to Boost Your Content Marketing Campaign - June 10, 2015
- Why You Must Create A Facebook Page For Your Business Right Away? (Infographic) - June 5, 2015
- Have You Updated Your Content Strategy For Mobilegeddon? (Infographic) - May 4, 2015
- How Twitter could be the Game Changer for your Content Marketing Campaign? - November 16, 2014
- 10 SEO Myths That Will Lead You Nowhere! - November 11, 2014
- The Ultimate Penguin 3.0 Recovery Guide - November 9, 2014
- 6 Effective Tips For Getting Maximum Benefits From Google plus - August 17, 2014
- Is Google Pigeon The New Term To Be Worried About? - July 27, 2014